- “Health” is an arbitrary measure that is personal and private.
- There is no moral obligation to be “healthy”.
- Fat bodies are not public property to be managed/controlled.
- Even “unhealthy” people deserve to live their lives in peace and dignity.
- Fatness is not an addiction, nor is it a mental illness.
- Sufferers of addiction & mental illness are human beings too.
- Bodies are not blogs, they are not open for comments.
- “Concern” NEVER includes shame. Shame cancels out concern.
- Bodies and their functionality are not measures of human value.
- If it’s not your body, it’s not your business!!
FUCK USING “HEALTH” AS A MEASURE OF WORTHINESS AND MORALITY.