Redefining Body Image // Call for Submissions // Photography
Reopening this call for photo submissions!
I am in great need of some photos to help inspire me as I continue to work on a new website and other projects for RBI. Your photos may be featured in future RBI tactics so any photos you submit may be used to help design:
- RBI branding/logo/identity
- a brand new legit blog
- an upcoming zine
- any future posters or viral image campaigns
- etc, etc…
All bodies, all shapes, all races, all gender identities, all ages - Anyone and everyone - I want your body!
Want to submit? Follow these steps (and READ CAREFULLY, otherwise I won’t be able to use your submission!):
- Either locate already existing photos or snap some new shots of your fabulous body. The photos must be as high quality as possible (high resolution, very little grain or blurriness, no mirror shots where you can see the camera and no webcam photos please.)
- Keep in mind when selecting or taking photos that the idea is to accentuate your body shape, so please wear close-fitting clothing, a bathing suit, underwear, or something similar. No nudes please.
- On the other hand, if you’re a fashion-forward individual and wish to submit some photos of you in your favorite outfits, that is also welcome.
- Feel free to submit as many photos as you like and as many poses as you like - There are no limitations. Get fun and creative! It’s all about representing your shape.
Got questions? Ask.
Otherwise, submit away my dears!
As always, if you would like to reblog and spread the word that would be lovely. <3
I’m workin’ on the new website tonight - SEND ME PICS PLZ! <3